Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wed, Nov 16, 11 - Genesis 3

The Feast in God’s Holy Word

Wed, Nov 16, 11 - Genesis 3

Dear Saints,

Today we prayerfully continue our Feast in Genesis 3 Today we see deceit enter the garden. We see a crafty animal, the serpent, evolve (evolution in action) to crawl on his belly. I see man quickly said; “She did it, God that woman YOU gave me!“but God said, 'You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.'” Genesis 3:3 English Standard Version (ESV). Here we find that Adam (the man) cops out and blames God for making a woman as his help mate. There is a lot to inspire thought in Genesis 3. If our Lord is willing I'll send and post the Feast tomorrow.


“Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.” Psalm 119:18ESV

Let God's will be done, as we continue Praising God for the Saints and those that will be Saints, all who need the healing grace of God, thank you Jesus! Those caught by the fires, floods, tsunami & earthquakes, Let's hold the efforts of the men and women rescuing and witnessing for Jesus up to God.. Please pray with us at: http://www.admenu.com/cc5/index.php?cID=80# rejoicing and praying. Let me know how we can pray for you.

If you want to know Jesus right now, do not wait while you try to change anything. Just turn to God and prayerfully ask to be forgiven for your sin; “Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I need you as my personal Savior. I here and now open my heart to you. I invite you to come in. Forgive me all my sins and make me your child. I receive your gift of eternal life and thank you for it. Help me live for you everyday of my life. Amen” God wants to share your love. It really is not about “religion”, it is about a relationship.
If you prayed to accept Jesus as your savior you need fellowship. Look for a Church (a group of believers) who believe in the Holy Trinity God the father, God the son and the Holy Spirit. One that believes that you can't earn or pay for God's gift of eternal life paid in full by Jesus. They need to believe that the Bible is the whole Word of God, no additions, and interpreted by the Holy Spirit. If you want to correspond with an ordained minister, mailto:evangelistglen@yahoo.com Pastor Glen, would love to hear from you.


Please pray for the format of the Feast, it is designed to enhance each Saints relationship with God while eschewing religion. Recognizing the need of each every Saints nourishment and enrichment in faith from God's Holy Word. Please ask God to guide me as I deal with relationships outside but relating to our Feast. God Bless You, Brother Mike

The Feast
Wed 16 /Nov 11,
Genesis 3 “The serpent deceives Eve. (1-5) Adam and Eve transgress the Divine command, and fall into sin and misery. (6-8) God calls upon Adam and Eve to answer. (9-13) The serpent cursed, The promised Seed. (14,15) The punishment of mankind. (16-19) The first clothing of mankind. (20,21) Adam and Eve are driven out from paradise. (22-24)” Matthew Henry Concise

God bless you,
Brother Mike


http://admenu.wordpress.com

Brother Bob Waters sends out the daily HOLY SPIRIT IS CALLING if you are interested in reading it write to

Bob at: bob.beverlee@gmail.com
Tags: jesus, love, hope, care, god, holy, ghost, save, help


16"For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should notperish but have eternal life.” John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment