Thursday, July 14, 2016

How Can I Afford It?

The Best of the Feast

Jul. 14, 2016 – Nehemiah – 11

How Can I Afford It?

 

Please join with us sharing God’s Word daily. We spend about fifteen minutes a day praying and reading every word in God’s Word in approximately three years.


Return to Admenu – Admenu’s Alternate Site

 

Dear Saints,

 

Today we prayerfully Feast in Nehemiah 11, about the distribution of the people of God.  “31 The people of Benjamin also lived from Geba onward, at Michmash, Aija, Bethel and its villages, 32 Anathoth, Nob, Ananiah,33 Hazor, Ramah, Gittaim, 34 Hadid, Zeboim, Neballat, 35 Lod, andOno, the valley of craftsmen. 36 And certain divisions of the Levites in Judah were assigned to Benjamin.”  Nehemiah 11:31-36, English Standard Version (ESV). Once again we see that there is a purpose for everyone who accepts Jesus as their savior. “4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?Psalm 56:4, ESV.  Jesus saves us from sin and suffering.  He has a purpose for everyone he saves.  When Jesus gives you an assignment the Holy Spirit gives you understanding and God will supply the means;  “26 For “the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.”1 Corinthians 10:26, ESV. Simply put; “where the Spirit leads, God provides”.  If the Lord is willing I will send and post the Feast again tomorrow.

 

Jesus wants you?  Do you hear Him calling?  Do you want to love and be loved? If the answer is yes please click the following link;  admenu.com/calling.html


Today’s Verse; “10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just asI have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.John 15:10, ESV.


 God Bless You,

Brother Mike

 

Links That Inspire Me; |Click Here|

http: //www.admenu.com

https://admenu.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment