Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Oct 3, 2011 - Rev 3


Admenu Creation – Evolution News



Mon Oct 3 - Revelation 3


Dear Saints,

 

Today we prayerfully Feast in Revelation 3..  I feel blessed that God allows me to share the Feast with you the Saints.  Why do I send the Feast out?  Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that comes from God.  That’s why we have the Bible his Holy Word.  We nave also read that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. It builds our Faith that’s why we pray and read it everyday.  Please read God’s Word and trust the Holy Spirit for Jesus direction and and interpretation.  I’m not educated or a Theologian so if I’m mistaken in my faith? Please feel free to write to me  I need your input mailto:mlitew8@yahoo.com and let me know how I'm doing.  Hopefully I will get your input.  Please let the Feast nourish your Faith everyday, join a bible believing Church. Pray all the Saints and Gods will to be done in our lives.  That’s it today, Lord willing I’ll write tomorrow.

“[Born Again to a Living Hope] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,”
1 Peter 1:3 ESV

We continue to pray for the Saints, sinners & soldiers, Mothers and Dads, Sons & Daughters, Join us in prayer holding up those who need prayer. Please see the prayer requests. If our prayer is answered only you who requested it can let us know what transpired. Please join us in prayer, http://www.admenu.com/ or request prayer. You the living Saints that are God's Church, made by his hands, God will bless you.


The Feast

Monday Oct 3 - Revelation 3  Epistles to the church at Sardis; (1-6) at Philadelphia; (7-13) and Laodicea. (14-22)Matthew Henry Concise




God Bless you,

Brother Mike


Visit us at: http://admenu.wordpress.com


Tags: Jesus, love, hope, care, god, holy, ghost, happy, save, help


Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Amend your ways and your deeds, and I will let you dwell in this place..” Jeremiah 7:3 ESV

 

No comments:

Post a Comment